I hate being sick and having no one to come take...
You mean I have to get my own ibuprofen and water and listen to myself complain? Well that’s only no fun for me. I was hoping to ruin someone else’s night too.
If you want to identify me, ask me not where I live, or what I like to eat, or...– Thomas Merton (via thatkindofwoman)
confessionsandredemption asked: 19, 26 and 33...your turn
Anonymous asked: i like you you know it all i want to be a artist but i can only draw my right side better than my left would u be able to help lol and u do graffiti tats i am in need of one
Anonymous asked: 1,7,21
Anonymous asked: 1, 14, 35 pronto =P
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance. Me and my grandpa. My heart aches for these times. 23. What motivates you in life? I don’t know sometimes… I have something inside me that wants more. I want to be better I guess. I want to be a better person, a better artist, a better tattooist, a better friend, a better love, a better...
40 pretty cool questions.
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
8. Describe your favourite texture.
9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
23. What motivates you in life?
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
31. Describe your dream library.
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
38. How do you approach social situations?
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
I would like to answer questions tonight. Send me numbers and if it's not insanely personal (I didn't read all of these) I'll answer em! I like "blogging."
Anonymous asked: my boyfriend of 2 years just broke up with me because i gave myself a tattoo. and he's the one who bought me my kit..
People can be such a bummer
you try to be their friend and help them out and they turn around and blame shit on you and talk shit. Grow up. I know I’m not perfect but at least I know how to take responsibility for my own fuck-ups. It’s frustrating that I’ve even wasted my time on people like this. I think my goal for this year is to just keep to myself more and read/paint. Most people aren’t worth...
I would never be part of anything. I would never really belong anywhere, and I...– Jean Rhys, Smile Please: An Unfinished Autobiography (via lydianea)
I had a favorite shirt
Beautiful and white I wore it often The buttons loosened. Each thread strained I put it on and realized I had lost one forlorn button I was reminded of the loss Throughout the day Each time I went to wear it I had lost another I thought about replacing them or throwing it away But The shirt carried many special memories and the buttons were hard to find I stared at it a while ...
ohaymrdth: I enjoy the little things in life, such as microwave popcorn and fuzzy sweaters
I drink to make other people more interesting.– Hemingway (via hockey-teeth)